Strawberries – check! Cream – check! Printable tennis bingo card? That’ll be a check! Tennis lovers, we’ve all been waiting for it and now that tennis season is officially here, why not put some extra game into the game with OJO’s printable tennis bingo card! Simply find a tennis match to watch, pop on the telly and let our tennis-themed bingo cards do the rest!
PLAYOJO PRINTABLE TENNIS BINGO CARD
If you’re looking to bring some more ball action to the tennis this summer, then PlayOJO’s tennis bingo cards could be just the ticket. These bingo cards have got it all, from “Player falling over”, to “Celebrity Spotted” to good old fashioned “Someone eating strawberries and cream”. Ready to smash it into the net? Let’s play Tennis Bingo!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO PLAY OJO’S FREE TENNIS BINGO CARDS:
- A printer
- Someone/some people to play with
- A tennis match to watch
HOW TO PLAY OJO’S PRINTABLE TENNIS BINGO:
- The first thing you’ll need to do is locate a printer – that’s kind of a given. Print your tennis bingo game cards and print one more than the number of people playing. I.e. if there are two of you playing, print three cards.
- Pop on a tennis match that takes your fancy and get comfy.
- If you don’t have a bingo dabber to hand (because why would you?), just grab a felt marker or pen and find a comfy spot for you and your bingo card.
- Decide what the prizes will be (i.e., the first to get one line gets a shoulder rub from their opponent, the first to get a full house gets lunch with strawberries and cream!)… here’s your chance to get creative!
- Every time an action occurs in the match that’s on the bingo card, give it a dab i.e. when there’s a Deuce or Advantage. Let’s play the Tennis Bingo! Or as I like to call it – Tingo!
Ready to play OJO’s Tennis bingo? You can print your 75-ball tennis printable bingo card right here.
And if this got you in the mood for a bit of online bingo, check out all the awesome promotions available at our What’s On page!