Hanzo's Dojo Slot
Yggdrasil invite you to travel to the Far East with Hanzo’s Dojo slot. Inspired by the 16th century samurai, Hanzo, this game is as fearless as the warrior himself.
Graphics, Atmosphere and Theme
Hanzo’s Dojo is set amongst gorgeous cherry blossom trees and an authentic backdrop with serene Japanese sounds that set the scene. Laid out in the style of a traditional Japanese house, it’s divided into two sections. The bottom is a standard 5x3 reel with 25 fixed paylines and the roof is a separate single-line slot with 3 different spin boosters. The game is in HMTL5 format, so you can easily play it with both desktop and mobile devices.
How to Play Hanzo’s Dojo Slot
- Sign up to PlayOJO to play the best UK online casino games and find our beloved Hanzo in the games section.
- Start playing and you’ll find all 8 pay symbols along with Free Spins. Find low-paying symbols including different coloured tiles with wind storms, bonsai trees, tsuru (cranes) and waves.
- Next, on the medium level there are four fighters: a ninja, a samurai, a sumo wrestler and a female fan fighter. These characters compete to become the greatest warrior. (Of course, in Hanzo’s Dojo slot that title is reserved for Hanzo himself. Hanzo only appears in the rooftop slot to award the Hanzo Spins feature.)
- A Wild replaces all symbols bar the scatter on the main reels.
- Check out Hanzo’s Dojo Rooftop Slot – A mini slot machine that appears above the reels. Trigger the rooftop slot by landing symbols in the mini slot machine.
A separate mini-slot is found on the rooftop above the game window which contains a single payline with 3 symbols. Each symbol awards 1 of 3 prizes:
Wild symbol – expands downwards when it appears to transform all positions on the reel into wild symbols
Hanzo symbol – triggers Hanzo Spins (a feature when 3 Hanzo symbols or a combination of Hanzo symbols and wilds appear on the rooftop)
Free Spins – 3 scatters on the rooftop alone or in combination with other scatters from the bottom reels will trigger Free Spins
Hanzo Spins feature – This feature pays for a single 5 of a kind that ranges from 1.2x to 9.4x your bet.
Wild – An elaborate Japanese warrior mask, this wild will expand to cover all reel positions when it is on the rooftop. It can also trigger Hanzo Spins.
Scatters – Scatters are flat gong bells on chains. They appear in the bottom of the game and on the rooftop but they are held by 2 dragons. These add extra spins and boosters to your Free Spin round. Talk about a fiery prize!
Free Spins with Boosters – These help you score the maximum win on a single spin. A minimum of 3 scatters in one spin on the main reels or the rooftop will trigger the free spin round. 3 Free spins will be awarded for each standard scatter while those on the rooftop will be awarded 4 Free Spins plus 1 of 5 boosters.
The Free Spins with Boosters
X2 booster - The first of the five boosters in Hanzo’s Dojo Slot is a x2 multiplier which is applied 1 at a time at the end of your free spins to multiply the total win by x2.
Win-Both-Ways booster – This booster is applied from triggering free spins onwards until the end of the round and pays all wins from BOTH left to right and right to left.
+2 Free Spins booster – This can be awarded multiple times in a bonus round. Each time you will win 2 Free Spins.
Wild Fifth Reel booster – This wild booster turns the last reel into a sticky wild for the remainder of your free spins.
3x3 Symbol Nudge booster – This booster impacts the 3x3 bloc in the middle of the reels by nudging it up to 3 positions to give you the best possible outcome on your spin. What are you waiting for? Give this most mysterious of UK online slots a spin today!