Hahahahahahaaaaaa! Sorry about that – it’s World Laughter Day and we haven’t stopped chuckling all day. Fancy joining in? Well, whether you want to or not, you’re gonna be crying with laughter because we’ve scoured the internet and found the best dad jokes out there.
We’re all about having a good time here at OJO so it’s a perfect excuse to feel the fun! Whether they leave you rolling on the floor or absolutely cringing, these pun-tastic gags are guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. So, strap yourself in and enjoy the 15 best dad jokes on the internet!
The best dad jokes on the internet
1. Why do dads take a spare pair of socks when they play golf?
In case they get a hole in one!
2. I don’t trust stairs – they’re always up to something.
3. Did you hear about the scarecrow that won an award?
He was outstanding in his field.
4. Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
5. What’s brown and sticky?
6. I don’t know what the best thing is about Switzerland, but the flag is a big plus.
7. What did one wall say to the other?
I’ll meet you at the corner.
8. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up on its own?
Because it was two tired.
9. I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down!
10. What did the ocean say to the beach?
Nothing, it just waved.
11. I used to hate facial hair, but then it grew on me.
12. I’m going to sell my vacuum cleaner – it’s just gathering dust.
13. How much does it cost Santa to park his sleigh?
Nothing, it’s on the house.
14. I’ve ordered a chicken and an egg online. I’ll let you know.
15. I wouldn’t buy anything with velcro if I were you – it’s a total rip-off!
Did you enjoy those? Head over to our socials and let us know which of our best dad jokes made you giggle. There might even be some free spins in it for you. Nine lucky people that reply will be treated to 100 free spins – and no, that isn’t one of our jokes!
If you think you can do better than our efforts, we’re all ears. Let us know your best dad joke and help to spread the giggles on World Laughter Day.