DROP POTS: ONE ROOM, THREE JACKPOTS
THREE JACKPOTS AND A £7,000 PRIZE POT.
They say good things come in threes and in our brand-new Drop Pots Room, three jackpots are waiting to be won every single day. Introducing the Mini Pot, the Midi Pot and the Maxi Pot...
- Mini Pot – It may be the littlest jackpot of the three, but big things come in small packages. This jackpot can drop multiple times a day and if it isn’t won, the number of calls it takes to drop increases, so the chances of it dropping get bigger with every game.
- Midi Pot – Middle for diddle! Well, not quite diddle – our Midi Pot jackpot increases by one ball call every three games once we reach a certain time of day, but if it’s not won before 8pm, you’ll have to come back to catch it the next day. This pot can drop several times a day and once won, the pot restarts at £300.
- Maxi Pot – The main event! The Maxi Pot is the big one, with a jackpot starting at a whopping £700 – and it’s guaranteed to be won once a day.
As well as the three jackpots, there’s a daily guaranteed prize pot of more than £7,000 to be won from games in the Drop Pots Room.
Terms & Conditions
- Drop Pots Progressive Jackpots are available only in the Drop Pots Room.
- Tickets cost between £0.02 and £0.20.
- 3 different Pots are available in this room daily, these are known as Mini, Midi and Maxi. Mini can be won multiple times a day. Midi, designed to have a higher prize pot than mini but with a different ball call and Maxi is the biggest jackpot that is GUARANTEED to be won daily by a specific time.
- Mini Drop Pot - The Jackpot winning ball index for Mini Drop Pot starts on 30 calls and it goes up by one after each game until it is won. Once won, the pot resets to £10 and starts all over again from the very next game. This pot is available between 6am each morning until 1am of the next day.
- Midi Drop Pot - The Jackpot winning ball index for Midi Drop Pot starts on 32 calls and goes up by 1 call after every 3 games at the start of the promotional period. Once the ball increment starts, it stops either when the pot is won or at 8pm. If the Midi Drop Pot is not won during the promotional period the ball call will drop back to the starting ball call of 32, but the Midi Pot will continue to grow until it is won.
- Maxi Jackpot - The Jackpot winning ball call for Maxi Drop Pot starts on 34 calls and it goes up by 5 ball calls after each game at the start of the promotional period of 9pm until the last game of the session. Once the ball increment mechanic starts, this pot is guaranteed to be won by 10pm.
- Maximum number of tickets per player is 100.
- If more than 1 ticket wins a prize, the amount will be split equally between winning tickets
- In the event of any malfunction/game void, tickets purchased will be refunded.
- This promotion is only open to players who have made a real money deposit and may be amended or withdrawn at any time and without notice.