1,000 CASH PRIZES TO BE WON
Attention bingo fans, we have an announcement – there's £10,000 waiting to be won! Fancy the chance to get your hands on a share? Well, all you need to do is take a spin on one of our bingo-themed slots to bag yourself an entry into the draw.
For every £10 you spend on Bouncy Balls 2 or My Bingo Hall, you’ll earn one entry into the draw for the chance to win a share of the £10,000 prize pot, which is split into 1,000 individual cash prizes. Take a spin from Thursday 25th November until Tuesday 30th November for the chance to win. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- £10,000 SLOTS PRIZE DRAW promotion runs from 00:01am on Thursday 25th November 2021 to 23:59 on Tuesday 30th November 2021. The draw will take place on Wednesday 1st December with winners to be credited by 23:53 Friday 3rd December 2021.
- For every £10 staked on one of the 4 Eligible Games, players will receive 1 entry in the relevant prize draw. The following games will be eligible for this promotion: My Bingo Hall, My Bingo Hall Jackpot, Bouncy Balls 2 and Bouncy Balls 2 Jackpot.
- The total £10 (or local currency equivalent) threshold stake is cumulative, so it can be made up of multiple stakes of smaller amounts. Eligible Slots may be available in both mini-game version (within the bingo rooms) and full screen standalone versions. Combined stakes across Slots will qualify for draw entries.
- Cash prizes equating to a total prize fund of £10,000. The prizes will be paid into the winning players’ registered account in either £ GBP or the equivalent in local currency (calculated on the date of the prize draw and obtained from www.oanda.com).
- The total prize fund in this promotion is £10000 split between the following prizes:
4 x £500, 11 x £125, 19 x £50, 25 x £20, 94 x £10 and 847 x £5
- Entrants may win more than one prize as multiple entries are permitted.
- Prize payments will be made to the winners account within 2 working days of the draw date.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- No responsibility is accepted for game plays or stakes lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission as a result of technical failures or otherwise.
- The Promoter’s (Eyecon) decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.