Trouble in Paradise
It might be getting steamy for the Love Island contestants, but for regular couples – it seems the show is causing some arguments. Among other shocking stats, our research showed that 43% of couples have cancelled plans with their other half BECAUSE OF LOVE ISLAND! What’s more, 32% of Brits would consider dumping their partner if offered the chance to appear on the show and 9% have thought about one of the islanders while making love to their partner! Well I never…
All Is Fair In Love And OJO
We think it’s unfair that a show about finding love could be hurting love, so we’re going to sort that out and make fair of this mayhem. We’re offering you and your partner the chance to win a 5* romantic getaway to Paris. Lovely, right? Well there’s a catch… the holiday is pre-booked… and you guessed it… it’s to coincide with the Love Island Final! There’ll be heads turning left, right and centre. All you need to do to enter is tell us a funny story about how Love Island has affected your relationship. Should be relatively easy, according to the stats!
Perhaps you make your other half sit in the other room when it’s on, because you need perfect silence? Perhaps you cancelled a date night to watch Love Island instead? Or maybe, you get in trouble for constantly ogling the contestants? Whatever it is, leave us a comment/post on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube channels before 22nd July – the funniest story wins the trip…as long as you’re willing to sacrifice watching the grand final!
Eat, Sleep, Crack On with 30 FREE SPINS
As an added extra and because we’re all feeling particularly loved up, we’re laying on the Free Spins! Between 22nd – 29th July we’ll be giving away 30 FREE SPINS to everyone who quotes ‘Love Island Widows’ between the hours of 9pm-10pm to us via Live Chat on the PlayOJO website. So go on, give us a yell!
Terms and Conditions
- The entry period opens on 15th July 2019 and closes at midnight on 22nd July 2019. After this date no further competition entries will be permitted.
- Winner will be chosen and will be notified by email and / or direct message on social media within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner must be available to travel during 28th July – 30th July.
- Employees connected with PlayOJO cannot enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 25. The winner must be able to prove their birthdate before being able to claim the prize by providing an image/photocopy of their passport, driving license or birth certificate.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The winner prize is flights and two nights spent in a five star hotel in Paris, no other travel is included.
- The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternative prizes will be offered for any prizes. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Only one entry is permissible per person. In the event of multiple submissions by/for the same individual, only the first entry will be counted, with additional entries being discarded.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- If you encounter any issues during the voting process, please email@example.com.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his / her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.