Getting Started with Paysafecard
OJO would like to blow your mind before you get started with the Paysafecard casino. Paysafecard was launched in Canada back in 2012. At launch, it was available in over 22,000 retailers across Canada! Isn’t that insane!
Paysafecard has been considered the gold standard of prepaid payments not just in Canada, but throughout the rest of the world as well. How often do you come across a payment method that you can buy on the go and deposit your desired amount at PlayOJO? That’s right! NEVER!
Another reason why this payment method is loved by so many people is the fact that the deposits go through instantly! As PlayOJO is all about having a blast with your cherished casino games, OJO doesn’t want you to waste any time on payment processing.
You just simply buy the Paysafecard from a retailer, get back home, and dive into the wonderful world of PlayOJO in no time.
It seems we still haven’t run out of reasons why Paysafecard is the best. Answer a question for us. Are you concerned with your privacy on the internet? If your answer is no, OJO might think you’re crazy! Everyone is afraid about their security when it comes to online payments!
Part of Paysafecard’s charm lies in the anonymity it offers. This is a payment method you buy with cash. And you don’t share any of your information at any stage of the process. When was the last time you came across a method that lets you do that? Don’t say crypto because you still need to open your wallet account with your email address.
That’s what OJO thought. No payment method offers the level of anonymity Paysafecard can offer.
Depositing at PlayOJO with Paysafecard
Are you worried about how prepaid payment methods work at PlayOJO? Well, don’t be. OJO will be right beside you throughout the journey to guide you. As a matter of fact, Paysafecard is one of the most intuitive payment methods you’ve ever used in your life!
- Let’s talk about the model that made Paysafecard the star it is now. There are different values attached to different cards. For example, you can walk into a physical retailer and buy a $500 Paysafecard for cash.
- Then, you come back to PlayOJO, navigate to the deposit page, and select Paysafecard as your method. All you have to do is input the 16-digit PIN written on your card. Voila! You’re done. The payment has already been made!
- You can even select how much you want to deposit in one go. You may use the same card until the balance reaches zero. Once it does, all you need to do is go ahead and buy a new card.
Now, you can order Paysafecard online as well!
Withdrawing from Paysafecard Casino
With a very heavy heart, OJO would like to inform you that you cannot withdraw using your Paysafecard. As it’s a prepaid method of payment, you can only deposit CAD into your PlayOJO account to play the online slots.
1. How much does Paysafecard offer in limits in Canada?
The maximum you can transact in a year using My Paysafecard is $6,000.
2. Is there is a service fee on my Paysafecard?
If you use up all of your PIN balance within 6 months, there won’t be any extra fee. From the seventh month and onwards, $2.50 will be deduced until the balance reaches zero.
3. Do I have to use the full balance of my Paysafecard in one go?
No, that would be outrageous! OJO believes in absolute freedom and so does Paysafecard casino payment method. You are always welcome to use the balance on your card partially.
Paysafecard is one of those payment methods that stay inside the heart of OJO. OJO surely wants you to use it whenever you can because you won’t have to share any of your personal details online.