Fancy a night at the movies? You’ve got a front row seat at OJO’s bingo cinema! All you need to do is grab a few friends and settle down with PlayOJO’s printable movie bingo card. Enjoy bingo with a twist and see how many classic films you can cross off.
PLAYOJO PRINTABLE MOVIE BINGO CARD
PlayOJO’s movie bingo cards are packed full of all your big screen favourites. Whether you’re in the mood for a bit of magic with Harry Potter or fancy going on a quest with the Lord of the Rings gang, we’ve got the lot.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO PLAY OJO’S FREE MOVIE BINGO CARDS:
- A printer
- Someone/some people to play with
- A bingo caller (one of your friends will do)
- A bowl or container
HOW TO PLAY OJO’S PRINTABLE MOVIE BINGO:
- First up, you’ll need to print off your bingo cards. Make sure to print one more than the number of people playing. So, if there are four of you, you’ll need five bingo cards.
- It’s time to cut them out! Grab yourself a pair of scissors and cut out each square from the spare bingo card. Fold each one up and pop them into the bowl.
- It’s almost play time! Grab a dabber or a pen and find a comfortable seat.
- Choose the prizes! Whether it’s forfeits for the other players or treats that you’ve bought, it’s always fun to have prizes for the winners.
- Play! Once the bingo caller is ready, it’s movie bingo time!
Ready to play OJO’s movie bingo? You can print out your 75-ball movie bingo card right here!
And if you fancy trying your hand at a bit of online bingo, there are plenty of cash prizes to be won in OJO’s wide range of bingo rooms.