When it comes to playing bingo online, you’ll need to choose a payment method before you start.
PayPal is one of the most popular payment methods, thanks to its high level of security and convenience. Compared to paying with a debit card, PayPal is much safer, and it’s widely used by lots of players in the UK.
On this page, we’ll explain how to use PayPal bingo and why it’s so popular. Don’t forget to check out our bingo guides to find out how to win bingo and much more.
Why Play Online Bingo with PayPal?
There are many different reasons to use PayPal over a different payment method. Below, we’ve listed some of the main advantages and disadvantages:
Advantages of PayPal for Online Bingo
Safe & secure
Compared to other payment methods, such as entering your debit card details, PayPal is an incredibly safe and secure payment option.
By avoiding entering your card details online, you’re removing the risk of fraud or identity theft if the site you use is unencrypted.
No matter how much you intend on depositing to play, it’s important to make sure the method you use is safe.
Easy to use
Using PayPal is incredibly simple and straightforward. You simply need to create an account with an email address and password before funding your account.
You can fund your PayPal account directly from your bank account or debit card, and from there, you’ll be able to use it to make payments.
When it comes to paying for things online, few methods are as easy to use as PayPal. All you need to do is sign into your PayPal account and approve the transaction.
PayPal payments are incredibly fast, allowing you to instantly move funds or receive cash.
If you want to make a deposit or withdrawal at an online bingo PayPal site, being able to get it done quickly is very important.
You want to get the money into your account as soon as possible so you can spend more time playing and less time waiting around.
PayPal will send your money instantly and most PayPal withdrawals are handled much quicker than other payment methods such as bank transfers and debit cards.
Disadvantages of PayPal for Online Bingo
Fees Can Apply
While PayPal is a great service to use, there is a cost involved.
You’ll usually be able to send and receive money free of charge, but when it comes to removing money from your PayPal account, there’s usually a small fee.
The fee is nominal, and it’s almost certainly worth it for the peace of mind you get for such a fast and convenient service.
Not all Sites Accept PayPal (but OJO does)
While playing at PlayOJO bingo, you can easily use PayPal to make deposits and withdrawals. However, you won’t find this service on every online bingo site.
Some bingo sites only accept card payments, while others do offer some alternatives. PayPal is very popular, but it’s still not available everywhere. Make sure you sign up to PlayOJO to play online bingo.
Is PayPal Totally Safe?
PayPal is widely regarded as the safest online payment service available. It is one of the main advantage offered to users over other payment providers.
That’s mainly why it became so popular in the UK and all over the world. Although many people use it, some others may still find it hard to trust.
To ease your mind, here are some reasons why PayPal is so safe to use:
- PayPal doesn’t provide sites access to your financial details or personal information
- All PayPal transactions are monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week to reduce fraud
- To ensure a secure transaction, PayPal uses encrypted security technologies on the side of the user and the site
- PayPal has a fraud prevention service, which can mark potentially fraudulent transactions to prevent your funds from being misused
- If you have a dispute with a site or believe you’ve fallen victim to fraud, PayPal will put the funds on hold until the dispute has been settled
- PayPal supports transactions in over 200 countries, allowing you to safely make payments online no matter where you are
PayPal Bingo Deposits and Withdrawals
When you play bingo online, you need to be able to deposit funds into your account to purchase bingo tickets.
You also need to be able to withdraw funds when you finish playing or when you win a prize and want to spend it. As a result, it’s important to choose a payment option that allows you to do both.
PayPal is one of the most popular payment methods because it allows users to easily make deposits and withdrawals.
No need to worry about how long it will take. PayPal is equally good at processing deposits and withdrawals, making it simple to use. Instead of spending time worrying about your payment method, you’ll have more time to play and have fun!
Before making a deposit or a withdrawal at an online bingo site, make sure you have a PayPal account set up and ready to go. This will make things a lot easier for you before you join a PayPal bingo room and will allow you to start playing whenever you want.
How Do I Make a Deposit at PlayOJO Bingo Using PayPal?
Making bingo PayPal deposit at PlayOJO is really simple. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to the cashier page and choose PayPal from the available payment options.
- The deposit page will appear on the screen. Choose the amount you’d like to deposit and then click Deposit.
- You’ll be taken to a PayPal login page. To access your PayPal account, enter your email address and PayPal password. If you don’t already have a PayPal account, you can also follow the instructions to set one up.
- After that, PayPal will ask you to review your payment information. You can choose a payment option to fund your account in quickly if you don’t have enough money.
- After you’ve double-checked everything and you’re sure it’s all correct, click Pay.
- You will be sent back to the Cashier, who will inform you of the transaction’s outcome.
Once you’ve finished these steps, the funds will be instantly added to your account, ready for you to start playing!
If you want to make a bingo PayPal withdrawal, the process is similar. You just need to head to the cashier page, choose PayPal and log into your account.
Then select how much you’d like to withdraw and confirm it’s correct before completing.