Reactoonz is a Play N’Go slot with a 96% returning player rate, and for good reason! This slot is playable on a 7x7 grid and uses a cascading game engine to allow you to continuously win on each spin, up to 4,570 times your stake. And of course, Reactoonz can be played on mobile, desktop and tablet devices so you can play it wherever you fancy.
Graphics, Atmosphere and Theme
This alien-themed slot transports you to a parallel universe with adorable alien cartoon graphics. Nothing about this game is traditional or predictable, but it offers out-of-this-world potential payouts, cute graphics, and an action-packed environment.
How to Play
Before you start there are 3 basic aspects to Reactoonz you need to know.
- The Symbols - The reels include 4 lower paying aliens, and 4 higher paying aliens as well as a vortex wild. The highest value symbol is the pink alien who lets you walk away with up to 750 times your stake for 5 across a payline. The Vortex wild symbol can replace all other symbols to help you get a winning combination. Fingers crossed you land on one of those bad boys.
- The Cascading Game Engine – Reactoonz cascading game engine drops symbols down the 7x7 grid. This lets you form winning combinations again and again. A winning combo is formed when you get 5 or more of the same symbols connected in a cluster. After, your winning symbols are removed as new symbols drop down into the grid. The cascade continues until you can no longer get a winning combination.
- Winning – When you win, you increase the 5 Quantum Leap charge meters 1 by 1. If you completely charge 1 meter you add 1 of quantum features to your queue. The feature added is selected at random.
- Implosion Feature – When triggered, 3 to 6 symbols are turned into wilds and all adjacent symbols are destroyed.
- Alternation Feature – A randomly chosen low-value symbol is transformed into a different symbol. However, if you don’t have any low-value symbols on the grid, a high-value alien will be randomly selected instead. This feature is sure to get some extraterrestrial adrenaline pumping.
- Demotion Feature – All low-value symbols are destroyed and removed from the grid. Yep, it’s a goodn!
- Incision Feature – A wild is put into the centre which creates 2 intersecting diagonal lines. It will then show the same randomly picked symbol.
Let’s start with the basic information. During features, you can charge the charge meters for the chance to scoop up extra quantum features. If no winning combos are formed the charge will reset. Now Let’s hear about the extra special Reactoonz features...
Gargantoon Feature – This special feature is triggered in Reactoonz slot when all 5 meters are fully charged. The Gargantoon adds a 3x3 wild randomly onto the grid and with each cascade, it divides to become two 2x2 wilds. During the cascade, the Gargantoon divides again into nine 1x1 wilds. Don’t worry, if you don’t win, 1 quantum feature is triggered at random, so the fun continues.
Instability Feature - If you have a non-winning spin in the Gargantoon feature, the Instability Feature is triggered, which means the Gargantoon can randomly drop between 4 to 8 wild symbols. This Reactoonz feature helps you land more winning combinations. You gotta love that!
Giantoonz Feature – This is triggered when 4 matching symbols adjacent to each other in a 2x2 shape appear. This Reactoonz feature means that all wins are doubled in any winning combination.
Fluctuation Feature – 1 randomly selected low-value symbol will be marked as the Fluctuating symbol during each spin. If it appears as part of a winning combination it will leave 2 wilds behind on the grid.
Between its extraterrestrial features, very cute graphics and edge-of-your-seat volatility this slot is really a slot full of fun. If you’re looking for a unique slot, Reactoonz is a game written in the stars themselves.