You’re exhausted, all snuggled up in bed after a play on OJO’s best slots games and a hot bath and now the fuzzy feeling of sleep is taking over… mmmm… goodnight world… time to switch off… zzzzzzzzzzzzz…… then… cchhh-shewww…cchhh-shewwwww….cchhh-shewwwwwww. What?? Nooooooo, this snoring has got to stop!
We get how unfair is it having to sleep in the same bed as someone who’s snoring your ear off whilst you’re trying to catch some z’s. New research today reveals that a whopping two thirds (65%) of Brits admit to being woken up by someone else in their household’s snoring and a shocking twelve per cent have even cited snoring as a reason for divorcing their partner! And it’s not just relationships that are suffering – snoring is also affecting Brits mood (38%), levels of concentration (16%) and performance at work (13%). And for 2.8 million (2,812,240) Brits, a sleepless night from snoring is also affecting their sex drive.
We’re Making A Snorechestra
As it’s National Stop Snoring Week (22-28 April), there’s no better time to make fair of this age-old unfair situation. And so, we’re asking for some snore-dio (snoring audio) of some of Britain’s worst snorers so that we can make our very own Snorechestra! The professionally produced masterpiece will be mixed by none other than Little Mix producer, Aubrey Whitfield. From high pitch to low pitch, grunts to whines, our composition of snore melody will be available to download and we’ll give all proceeds from the track sales to Hope2Sleep, who support patients with sleep-disordered breathing.
Calling Britain’s Worst Snorers!
We’re looking for people to share their worst (and funniest!) snoring video or sound clips of their loved ones on social media. Simply post a clip up to 30 seconds long and tag @PlayOJO with the hashtag #snorechestra on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Just make sure you add a little note telling us why you think your submission is worthy of a place in the Snorechestra. You can also send a direct message to PlayOJO on any social channel or just email firstname.lastname@example.org with the snore clip.
SNORES MEAN PRIZES!!!
In keeping with being the fairest online casino in UK, everyone who enters will receive a free pair of noise-cancelling earphones. But that’s not all! Every Snorechestra entry will go into a prize draw where 1 lucky winner will win a well-deserved UK spa break for 2 along with £400 worth of spabreaks.com vouchers. The winner will also receive a series of sessions with The SleepWorks (https://thesleepworks.co.uk) which includes a 15-minute initial phone call, a 90-minute sleep consultation, a personalised sleep plan and 2 follow-up phone calls. It’s what noise-free dreams were made of!
Make sure you keep an eye out on our social channels for more details of the Snorechestra and the track launch date!
Terms and Conditions:
- The entry period opens on 23rd April 2019 and closes at midnight on 13th May After this date no further competition entries will be permitted.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- The promoter is Kpax Marketing Ltd: Address: Anapauseos 1, 1st floor, 3096 Limassol, Cyprus. Registration number: HE17295
- Winner will be chosen at random and will be notified by email and / or direct message on social media within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Employees connected with PlayOJO cannot enter the competition.
- Entries can besubmitted by posting snoring clips of up to 30 seconds long and tagging @PlayOJO with the hashtag #snorechestra on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Entrants can also direct message PlayOJO or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the video clips also.
- Entrants must be over 25.The winner must be able to prove their birthdate before being able to claim the spa weekend prize by providing an image/photocopy of their passport, driving license or birth certificate
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- The winner prize is £400 vouchers for a spa experience at Spabreaks.com. Terms and conditions apply and travel is not included to the spa. The prize also includes an ‘Adult sleep standard’ package with a ‘sleep expert’ at https://thesleepworks.co.uk/. The package includes a 15-minute preliminary phone call, 1-1½ hour consultation, personalised sleep plan and 2 follow-up phone calls.
- A list of preferred times and for the sleep expert consultation needs to be communicated to Ready Media Limited by the winner and will be organised by Ready Media Limited to coincide with the availability of the spa / sleep expert. Alternative dates will be offered if the spa / sleep expert is not available on the chosen day.
- All entrants that submit a snoring video will receive earplugs. Delivery of earplugs will be organised by Ready Media Limited within a month of the competition closing.
- The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternative prizes will be offered for any prizes. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- By entering this competition, you agree that the sound of the snore from the video will be used in the snorechestra soundtrack – a professionally produced piece of music made entirely from snores
- You may be contacted by PlayOJO to confirm that you are happy that your snoring video is used in any publicity material from the campaign
- The winner may be required to use his/ her name and image in any publicity material from PlayOJOincluding being part of the snorchestra campaign video which will be used for editorial purposes and on PlayOJO’s social channels
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- If you encounter any issues during the voting process, please contact email@example.com
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his / her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions