Today we’re launching an exciting new competition to find the UK’s best sitting-room songbird, which coincide with our recent partnership with ITV’s The Masked Singer UK™!
TOWIE legend, Jess Wright will be the hostess with the mostess for our virtual singalong event… and it’s going to be BIIIIG! … 5 lucky OJO’ers will be starring in the livestream event to showcase their amazing singing capabilities. Don’t worry though, if you don’t make it to the final 5, you can join in by streaming the live final on the PlayOJO YouTube channel on Thursday 11th February at 8pm.
To be in with a chance of singing in front of Jess, you’ll need to submit a clip of yourself hitting all the right notes to the email address below. Make sure you add your name, age* and location – only those above the age of 25 will be allowed to enter, so please provide a form ID in your email.
Submit your singing clip to: SOCIAL@PLAYOJO.COM
If you’re picked for the final 5, you’ll get the chance to sing your heart out to Jess and the nation, LIVE on YouTube. The winner will also get to sing a duet with the gorgeous star herself – not your every day opportunity. Also, coz we’re feeling generous, the winner will also receive a super high-tech karaoke kit – something to get the neighbours talking!
We’ll be notifying the winners via email week starting 1st February.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The competition is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 25 and over except, employees and their immediate families of the promoter PlayOJO, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
2. The promotion opens on 24th January 2021 and to enter participants must follow instructions on the promotional post, meeting the requirements of these terms and conditions before 3rd February 2021 for the chance to win.
How to enter:
3. Players must submit a video demonstrating their singing capabilities to social@playOJO.com including a cover note with name, location, age with accompanying verification in the form of driving license or passport.
4. Only one entry per person. Multiple, bulk or third-party entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted. Offensive or inappropriate messages/comments will not be included within the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
5. Five participants will be selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria, by Jess Wright and PlayOJO employees and will be the winner (the “Finalists”).
6. PlayOJO reserves the right, where appropriate, to request further proof of the entrants’ age.
7. The Finalists will be contacted via email by Wednesday 3rd February 2021 and required to confirm their participation in the live final by Friday 5th February. If the Promoter cannot contact the Winner via the account provided at entry or if the Winner does not return necessary details within this timeframe, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw using an independently verified computer generated system.
8. There is one prize in total, yet to be determined karaoke machine (the “Prize”). There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated. The Prize is subject to terms and conditions of use which the winner by entering this promotion agrees to. The Prize is non-transferrable.
9. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Promotion.